Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Godprint: The Aquatic Center

Godprint always ends with a family night at the Aquatic Center. It is so much fun for the kids. The Aquatic Center is not necessarily my thing, but for my kids, I go.

Here is Jocelyn again. I just cannot get enough of her cute little face.

Ryan and Jacque, our friends without children, planted themselves beside the kiddie pool and did not leave. I only classify them as I did, because they are such kid lovers and we are wondering why they have not had kids yet.

Luken loved crawling around. He stayed in the water until his lips turned blue and I took him out.

See here is Ryan playing with his little girl groupies. There is not a little girl on the plant that will not end up falling in love with Ryan.


Jacque, Ryan's wife, is the smiley one in the back of the picture.

Here is Ryan keeping Tess company while she shivers uncontrollably. People kept walking right in front of me as I was trying to take a picture.

Here is Becky, Mom to Rosie, Tess, and Anna and wife to Ben. If you know Ben, you will realize what an incredible person she is. Just kidding, Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment