Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tea with the Faeries

This week was the annual Art Under the Elms. This is something that the girls and I try to attend every year. We love all the craft booths and of course, the girls love the activities for kids.

This year we were given the opportunity to have tea with faeries. Bailee was not all that impressed, but the little girls loved it.

Although, I am not sure you can tell by Sam's very generic smile.

Patt's Garden Center was the one to sponsor this and it was completely free. The faeries even danced and sang for us. They even sang "Happy Birthday" to me. I felt very special.

It was a lot of fun. I know the girls hope they do it again next year.

Grandma Pam has joined us the last couple of years and the girls love that she is along.

No comments:

Post a Comment