Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I went to see the doctor yesterday and all is well with the baby. I am around 32 weeks along and the belly measures up. I did not gain any weight since my previous visit which is a good thing. I was a bit overweight before getting pregnant, so the usual pregnancy weight gain is somewhat modified.

I am feeling well. I get tired easily, but other than that no problems. I have even been able to put my wedding ring back on. For the most part, I have not been able to wear it because my fingers protested.

I will keep you posted as we draw closer to the finish line.

The name issue has still not been resolved, but I have decided that Jeremy is good with the name I have chosen. His suggestion tend to be on the ridiculous side, so he is obviously not taking this all that seriously. So I win.

I will let you know when that has been decided also.

No comments:

Post a Comment