Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Crafts - Part 1

This year I just got the crafting itch for Easter. I went looking for different types of crafts the girls and I could do togther. One of the things that we made were egg dioramas. This was a bit messy, but the girls loved it.

These were really easy and very fun. The girls loved the idea of being able to put something in the inside of them when they were done. Here are some pictures of our craft time.

This is a papier-mache project. We used pieces of paper dipped into water and flour. Like I said, messy but fun.





These are our almost finished ones. I just realized I did not take a picture of them all done. We cut a whole out of the front and then put some Easter eggs in them with some grass (purple tissue paper cut into strips).

I am really bummed I did not think to take a finished picture. I hope you can imagine what they looked like done.

2 comments:

  1. Cute♥

    I think it is great that you guys did this together...I am sure they had a blast. Did you give them away? How come you can't take a finished picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did give them away. We gave them to the Grandmas. This is why I cannot take a finished picture.

    ReplyDelete