Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lots of Family Time

We had my family up for a bbq last Friday. It was a lot of fun. It has been so great having Randi and the kids. I did find myself looking for you, Jake.

Sammy and Addi have become buds at least Sammy thinks so. Whenever Addi lets her, she picks her up and totes her around. Addi is almost 3, so that does not happen very often.


Justin brought up this child size Miami Dolphins helmet for Luken. All the kids took turns trying it on, but it was Addi who liked it the most.


Luken has discovered his tongue and how to stick it out at you. He does not do it a lot at this time, but as you can see, he chooses his moments.

I love a nice fire in the fire pit. We did some more marshmallow roasting.

I took these group pictures and I could just not decide which one I liked the best.

If you look closely, you can see the smoke above the fire.

We have a great family.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, Addi's not 3 yet, is she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, she is not. She will be in August. I meant to write she is "almost" 3.

    ReplyDelete