Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day

This is a picture of me with my dad at Brittney's wedding last summer. I am embarrassed to say that I did not call my dad on Father's Day. My dad is a great man that I love very much. I hope he can forgive his somewhat forgetful daughter.

Here is the father of our household.

Again I could not decide which picture to use because the kids facial expressions were so great.

I cannot remember why Luken was crying, but he was just not happy.

Father's Day was a very laid back day for us. We took Jeremy to Costco and got him Mario Kart for the Wii. Then we took him to lunch. The little girls made Jeremy this candy bar card with a little help from me. Bailee digitally scrapbooked him a card. Overall, it was a great, low-key day.

No comments:

Post a Comment