Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Goodman's Visit

I realize I said I was going to catch things up and I know I have not. I am hoping to do that now. We have had a lot going on and I have quite a few pictures to share.

These pictures are from a few weeks ago when the Goodman family came to have dinner with us. The following pictures are of Luken and Anna. They are around 2 weeks apart. This is what I call one year old sharing. And yes, if you look at the first picture closely, you will see Luken is chewing on the dog's bone. We took it away after taking the picture, honest.

Anna and Luken decided that they liked the same book at the same time.


They were very nice about it though. They did not get overly upset. They would let the other one take it from them and then decide they wanted it back, so they would grab for it. It was very cute.




Here are the girls with Rosie. Rosie being the one in the middle.

And last, but not least, this is Tess. There is a lot of personality packed into this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment