Saturday, April 23, 2011

Turning 35!

This last Sunday I celebrated my 35 birthday. My teenager walking around church telling anyone who asked that I was 56. Funny girl!

Here are some pictures from my party that afternoon.


That cute little fellow, Jeremy's mom Pam is holding, is my newest nephew. He is three months old and a delight. His name is Iriyah and he has definitely filled in over the last couple of months.

This is my niece, Anjahli. Her dad, Justin, tells me that he has a picture that looks just like this.

Gifts are always fun and my sister-in-law, Ange, makes the best candles.

Aren't these two cute?! They are about eight months a part in age. Makayla loves those four months that Ysa and her are the same age.

Luken helped me blow out my candle. He got a little too close for everyone's comfort.

Here I am with my "kids". I asked Jeremy to take a picture of me and my kids and Marv scooted over to be in the picture. Don't worry, Mom, I am not stealing him.



Makayla and Anjahli were blowing raspberries at each other.

Brittney is notorious in our family for taking self portraits.

I had an excellent birthday. Thank you everyone who came and celebrated with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment