Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bailee and Melanie

This is our Bailee with her best friend, Melanie.
They had recital pictures a couple weeks ago and they took some extras on their own.

They are a funny pair. I am so thankful to God that he has given Bailee this friend. Melanie is so good at challenging Bailee. They are a great compliment to each other. I pray they will be able to keep their friendship for a long time. I regret that I let go of some of the friendships I had through junior and senior high. Those friends help you become who you are. It saddens me to know that none of those friends can see me now and see who I have become, because I have come a long way.

Bailee and Melanie - I hope you see the beauty of your friendship and cherish it.

2 comments:

  1. They remind me of Jess Mattoon and I! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are hilarious together. They are alike in some ways and then very different in others.

    ReplyDelete