Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Brandi

Today is my sister, Brandi's birthday. So you see, there were three of us who use to share a birthday celebration and I miss those times. On one side, it is like a dream come true to celebrate my birthday by myself. But on the flip side, I miss those who I have shared so many with.

Happy Birthday, Brandi. I hope you have a wonderful day like I did.

As you can see, we are quite the thespian family, as children that is.

Dancing also runs in the family.


Aren't you just cute?


Funny thing about this picture, I have no idea which of my children she is holding. I know it is Sam or Makayla, but I cannot come to a definite conclusion.

And here you are now with your own family. Happy birthday and many blessings, Brandi.

3 comments:

  1. That's definitely Sam in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right. I was just looking at that hat and could not remember which of the girls received it. Is this a sign of my age? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you need to take a fish oil supplement so your brains don't start leaking. :)

    ReplyDelete