Thursday, July 14, 2011

A New Niece

I have a new niece. My sister-in-law, Randi, had their baby this morning and she was ready.

Both of their other two children were at least a week early. Norah decided she needed to go full term. She was actually three days past her due date.

Crazy thing is she was born after just 30 minutes of hard labor. My daughter texted me at 6:20am to let me know they were headed to the hospital. I received another text at 6:54am to say she was born.

Her full name is Norah Lynn Leister. She was 9 lbs 7 oz and she was 20" long.

I wish I had a picture for you, but my brother has only posted some pictures from his phone on facebook. When I get a better picture, I will post it.

Congratulations to Jake, Randi, Caedmon, and Addi. We love you guys and cannot wait to meet the new member of your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment