Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bailee Goes to Wichita

Bailee is headed to Wichita, KS for two weeks. She is going to get to meet our new niece/nephew while she is there.

Randi's parents invited Bailee to join them and Jameson and Kyleigh, their granddaughters to take the trip with them.

I am so excited for her. She will get an adventure this summer and get to spend some time with family.

I am going to miss her though. I am wishing her back already.

P.S. Bailee, if you get to read this, Melanie misses you already too. She says she is not sure what she will do without you.

2 comments:

  1. we are counting down the hours until they arrive! : ) thanks for letting her come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. I am so glad you thought of her. They looked like they were going to be very snug in the car, but I know they will have a great time.

    Please give my girl a hug when you see her. She has a little something for the baby in her bags. You might have to remind her to give it to you.

    ReplyDelete