Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Christian and Amy Come Visiting

We had a Movius-Sager Family gathering to spend some time with Christian, Amy, Gabe, and Megan, who were here for a few days. I took a few pictures. I just love the face above.

These are our nieces, Brea and Brittin. They are beautiful, fun girls.

Here is Amy holding Iryiah, Ange and Travis' youngest with Christian sitting behind her.

Trav holding his son. There is definitely something special when a man holds his son.

Jeremy, the girls, and I stayed after everyone else had left to give the kids more time to play with their cousins and for Jeremy and I to have more time with Christian and Amy. Right before we left, I got the kids to sit and get their picture taken. Thankfully, they are all well trained because they sat right down and showed us their smiles.

Christian, Amy, Gabe, and Megan - It was so good to have time with you. We miss you when you are gone. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment