Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Godprint

Last week was River City Church's annual vacation bible school called Godprint. Our girls have been attending this since Bailee was in elementary school.

Here are a copy of pictures of the decorations. This years theme was Dive.

I actually did childcare for the teachers children who were not old enough to participate. The remaining pictures are in the nursery with the kiddos.

This is my good friend, Jill, with her daughter, Jocelyn. They came to visit with me one day.

The boys love to sit in this toy box.

The nursery has this great table for snack time. Did I mention I had all boys with me? They were a lot of fun.

Around the table starting with the guy in yellow and going clockwise, you have Parker, Rowan, Judah, Isaiah, and Luken.

Parker is quite the character. He is probably the nicest little man I have met.

Rowan is our Pastor's son. He is from China and very much his own person.

One day, right before the end, we played hide and seek.


This is the boys hiding from me. When they would find me or I would find them, they would squeal like a bunch of little girls.

Then they were jumping from the lid of the toy box onto these pillows. All I can say is "boys will be boys."





They felt like this was one of the best hiding place.

Anyway, I had a great time hanging with this little men last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment