Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Mouse

I am not sure how many of you have ever had to deal with a mouse. We live in an old farmhouse in the middle of a field. Having mice in our house is somewhat relative.

The other day I was in our kitchen getting ready to make dinner. I had opened the refrigerator to get something out and then I was headed to our pantry. As I took a step toward the pantry, I admit, I screamed. Right as I was about to place my foot, I looked down and there was this little guy.

This is very unusually. We often hear the mice in the walls or duct work. We rarely see any of the mice. This guy was moving incredible slow. Jeremy had time to go get a glove on, grab the little guy, and take him outside. We are sure he was sick or dying just for the fact that Jeremy was able to grab.

It is one thing knowing there are mice around. It is another seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment