Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mom's Calendar

I had plans to share this a few months ago, but time has slipped away from me.

My mom likes to get photo calendars from Costco whenever she is in the states. Their last visit went by so quickly, she was not able to do it herself. She asked me to do it for her. I thought I would make an extra special one.

I love to digital scrapbook. For those of you who do not know what that is, it is scrapbooking with your computer. You have to have special software to do it, but other than that, you can get so many "kits" for free. There are so many great blogs out there that off these. I am going to work on a sidebar with all my favorite blogs that do this. Keep an eye out, if you are interested.

Here are the pages for my mom's calendar:















No comments:

Post a Comment