Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Playhouse

Mother Leister has been doing some shopping online. She has lived in Kenya for 2 1/2 years now, but just within the last six months has realized she can shop online and have it sent to me. I then can pass it along to her.

One of the things she found online was the above playhouse. She decided to purchase one for our girls so they could test it out for her. She is going to purchase some for their many little ones.

Well, all I can say is, Mom, it's a playhouse and they loved it. It is pictured above in our living room. We have had it a week and it is still in our living room. I have been meaning to rearrange the girls' room so it can be moved upstairs, but it has not happened yet. I am getting there.

Sammy and Makayla inside. Don't they look thrilled.

Even Bailee crawls into.

I think Luken likes it best when his sisters are not in it, but he will join them every now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment