Friday, March 19, 2010

Dirt is Food

The other evening, Luken and I were home alone. I had moved most of our plants up, but there was one still on the floor. Up until this point, he had left it alone.

I was in the kitchen doing something and I can back to see him picking bits of dirty out of the pot and eating it.


I took him away cleaned him off, but the moment I turned my back, he would be back at it.


He thought it was quite tasty and fun.


I have since moved the plant.

He has also decided he enjoys our stairs. The pictures of that I took did not turn out. If I catch him again, I will put some up.

3 comments:

  1. Good thing it wasn't a poisonous house plant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. As far as I know it is not. He was not really eating the plant. He did put a piece in his mouth, but he spit it right out. He was most interested in the dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete