Monday, May 18, 2009

Sorry

I am sorry it has been over a week. I have to admit I just needed a break. Life had gotten busy and I just needed a breather.

Things are coming to a close in our lives. School will be over by the end of the month for us, which I am highly anticipating. Sam and Makayla will be done this week and Bailee hopefully the following. She has been procrastinating about some of her stuff and we will have to see if she is done on time.

Baby Luken will be arriving in a few weeks, but before he comes my sister will have her second girl. In fact, today is her due date. She has been to the doctor twice and been dilated to a 3. She was very frustrated the second time she went in and nothing had changed. I am going to call her today and see how things are going.

I also have a good friend who is due on Saturday and another who has the same due date as myself. It has been fun to have these women going through the same thing as I am and was. We are all impatiently awaiting our new arrivals.

Please pray for me. I live about 15 minutes out of town and my husband works in town. We need God to time this thing so that he can be home when I go into labor. I am believing for a swift delivery. I was only in labor for 4 hours with our youngest.

So that is a general updated at this time, I will have more posts with some pictures of other things that have happened in our lives over the last few weeks.

4 comments:

  1. what, you mean you don't want another doctor-less delivery?! i can't imagine why...

    i'll be praying for God's timing. but, seeing as you have a short commute to the hospital and given your quick delivery with miss mak, i'll also just put in a good word for delivering in the car - to ease your mind, if you will:

    first of all, you will be liberated of those pesky sitrrups and you can choose any position that works for you (within the limited confines of a few cubit feet, of course. but you can still choose to have your butt in the air if you want your butt in the air, so lets not get picky). you'll be largely distracted from the delviery by your husband's terrified expression and frantic driving, and taking corners at near 50 has a sort of pleasant rocking motion. just remember to cover the seat with a plastic bag before you go, and stock up on sodium perioxide for getting out those really difficult stains. and finally, just keep in mind as you are in transition and wondering why the (*@^&*@ your husband took so long picking you up after you called to tell him "it's time", that you won't be getting charged a delviry room fee today : )

    i love you! can't wait to hear all about the delivery and see his cute face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randi,
    That is hilarious! I am not sure I have heard you describe any of it in that manner.

    I will keep all of that in mind. I think Jeremy thinks it would be cool to deliver his own son, but I am not sure exactly what he would think if he were actually presented with the opportunity.

    Thanks for praying for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, wait, when did I miss the announcement of the baby's name?! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was the week of the recital. It was just such a busy week that we told a few people and then just have been using.

    ReplyDelete