Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our Fire Pit

For those of you who do not know, my parents lived in this house before they set off for Kenya. While they were here, my dad made this little fire pit, which I believe is just the end of some sort of tank. Anyway, as you can see, we use it cook outside with.

The girls had been asking for few weeks now to cook s'mores outside over a fire. We finally found a good night and decided to do dinner outside also. The grill that is over the fire pit is actually a tripod that my grandpa made back when he was young. I believe he had many manufactured and that each family household has one. It has always been a part of our camping stuff.

Anyway, as you can see, the girls loved their s'mores, who doesn't.

Be sure to check Sammy out in the next blogs, because she got a haircut and when I look at this picture I see just how much I took off.

1 comment:

  1. you could have the whole camping experience in your backyard... :)

    Look slike lots of room for tents :)

    ReplyDelete