Monday, February 1, 2010

Life

Well, today ends Bailee's grounding. If you thought Christmas around your house was highly anticipated, Bailee has counted down until the end like it was a major holiday. Part of me wants her to do something so she can just stay grounded and we do not have to go back to her out in the big, scary world.


Other exciting news, my brother and sister-in-law had their baby boy. Both of us had been boy-less until our most recent additions, oh I mean Bryan and Amanda, not Trav and Ange. He was born last Wednesday via c-section. He is adorable.


I heard from my wandering sister, whom I had not heard from in a month. She says life is good, not great, but good. It was just good to hear her voice.

Bill and Jessie Schmidt, Josh's in-laws, are visiting them right now. I would be jealous if I did not know that it was wrong. I know God has the perfect time for us to visit Kenya. I just hope it is sooner than later.

I cannot believe that month of January is over. It always goes way to fast.

Welcome, February.

No comments:

Post a Comment