Friday, February 12, 2010

2009 in Review Part 1

Since we really have not been taking a lot of pictures lately, I thought I would give you the year in review and show you some of my favorite pictures from last year.

I love the one above. This was our January last year. I know most people in our area have appreciated the lack of snow, but I have really missed it. This is my house out in the middle of the snow covered fields.

I love this one of Makayla. Do you just see all the joy that snow brings?

What you cannot entirely see is that Sammy is climbing a little incline. She thinks she is being sneaky.

It snowed just a few days before Sam's birthday last year. These extra two lovely ladies and Grandma Pam and Grandpa Mike were the only ones to brave coming to our house for her party. They had a great time sledding. Tess has been disappointed every since. We keep having to tell her we have no snow when she asks to come sledding again.

I just love how snow creates a vastness to a scene. To me, it just makes everything look so much more wide and open. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment