Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Train Park

Every year in Lewiston, the city takes on the task of decorating a small park with Christmas lights.  As I am sure you can imagine, our kids love it.  

They put on a presentation each year before they turn them on and Bailee was involved with this again this year.  I was on my own this time though, so I did not get any stills taken.  

The following day, Makayla's birthday, we went for a visit with Brittney, Justin, and Anjahli.

The Derting Family

Popcorn and Peanut - My new nicknames for the girls.

Jeremy helping Luken ring the bell on the train.  Luken loves choo-choos.


Makayla is dancing.

Anjahli was well bundled and had a hard time moving her arms.



The kids loved the penguins.



Right after this, Anjahli lost her balance and fell backwards downhill, but she was not harmed.  Like I said, she was well padded.

It took a lot of work to get this picture.  Sam was our camera woman this time.  Bailee did not get to come for this trip.

In the igloo

Mom and Daughter - Cute, cute

No comments:

Post a Comment