Monday, September 7, 2009

Summer

I know I have promised to get you caught up on what our life entailed this summer, but I am not going to. I posted a bunch of pictures on Facebook yesterday. I know most of you who check this out also are on Facebook, so please visit me there to see my summer pictures. It was just going to set me too far behind.

That being said, I thought I would tell you about our September.

September saw the last of the Leisters leaving to return to far off place. My brother, Josh, his wife, Rachel, and their son, Tekoa left to return to Kisumu, where my brother is going to school to become a doctor.


It also brought a new member to our family. Our girls have been asking for a puppy for ages and through some interesting circumstances, we have finally gotten one. Thank you, Marvin and Chelan.

This is Gia. She is a German/Australian Shepherd mix. She is now 11 weeks old and she is a great puppy. She is very sweet and loves the girls a lot. Makayla is not exactly sure what to do with her when she wants to really love on Makayla. So far we have been very good at Puppy care. We will have to wait and see if it contiues.



2 comments:

  1. I love Gia, she is so sweet & pretty. I am sure the girls love her to pieces. I would like to have a dog, but then I wake up and ask myself what was I thinking. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a good puppy, but a puppy none the less. I have my moments of thinking, "WHAT DID I AGREE TO?!"

    ReplyDelete