Thursday, August 2, 2012

31 Days to a Happy Husband


31 Days to a Happy Husband by Arlene Pellicane is an excellent book.  It helped me to take time every day and think about my husband and his needs.  It helped me to see different issues from his perspective and it gave tips on how to make changes that would have a positive effect on my marriage.

Mrs. Pellicane include many stories from her own marriage.  I found these stories to be very helpful and encouraging.  There have been times in my marriage when I thought I was the only one going through a certain issue.  It is nice to know I am not.

I would encourage any woman who is struggling to find time to think and pray about her husband every day to get this book.  It is a book that will start a great habit of giving thoughtful time to husbands.  

Each day also includes things to do to show your husband you are thinking about him.  They were very helpful also.   Many of them were things I do not think I would have thought of on my own.  I believe my husband has noticed the difference since I read this book.

It is written by a Christian, so every topic comes back to how God views it.  I found this very encouraging also.  God sees the big picture so much better than we do and He created your husband, His ideas are worth taking a look at.

I definitely give this book five stars for encouraging and challenging woman especially those with children to give thought to their husbands.


No comments:

Post a Comment