Saturday, November 5, 2011

Goodbye, Mr. Rooney

For any of you who have ever watched 60 Minutes, I am sure you know the name Andy Rooney.  Sadly, he passed away yesterday.  And maybe not so sadly, he was 92 years old.  His wife, of 62 years, died in 2004, maybe he was ready.  

I only write this because I found Mr. Rooney to be thought provoking.  Yes, he was an old guy that was behind the times, but he always seemed to bring everything back to the basics - back to what was really important.  I can only hope that there is someone out there who can pick up the baton and continue the race Mr. Rooney ran.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! Your family photo is so cute. :) I wanted to let you know you were one of the winners of the Crochet Dreamz Giveaway. Hurray! So please send me an email at tangledhappy@gmail.com and I will get you connected with Shehnaaz. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete