Friday, October 7, 2011

BBQ at the Doston's

Thank you so much, Don, Chris, and Esther Dotson for sharing you beautiful home.  All were invited and these are some pictures of the fun we had.

The kids loved looking down the valley at the river.

Troy with Maddie and Brea.

Mom Leister and Chris have been friends for a very long time.
In fact, I remember the first time the Dotson's came to RCC.
I thought I was going to die because one of my teachers was coming to my church.

Dan-o and Bailee enjoying the grub.

A girly chat time

Mom holding court.

Dad being a part of the gang.


There's that smile again.

Bailee got a hold of my camera and here is what I found.




Mom and Anjahli

Isn't this a gorgeous view!

Dad, Christian, and Jocelyn.  We have known Christian since I was 16.
That is getting really close to 20 years now.  Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment