Thursday, September 9, 2010

School Begins

Here are the girls on our first day of school. I have them all in what we have dubbed our "schoolroom." Last year, Bailee was the only one in there, but I am trying to keep the school stuff from finding its way all over the house.

The younger girls created cubicles for themselves. This helps keep everyone do what they need to be doing.

It has been fun so far. We are doing some subjects together and then others are on their own. It is definitely more challenging this year. Thankfully, Luken is taking a nap right through the busiest part for me.

He was a wake one day and that was a hard one to get through.

I want to tell you about what we are doing subject wise, because I found some great stuff, but that will have to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment