Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Physical Activity


I have been thinking a lot lately on the amount of physical activity the kids get.  All of the girls are enrolled in dance classes, which gets them dancing at least twice a week.  But it being winter and cold outside, they do not do a lot other than that.  I have been wanting to get something that will get them moving for a decent amount of time each time.

I believe I have found it.  Sunday was Jeremy's birthday and we were just going to spend the day as a family.  Bailee talked Jeremy into getting this game for our Wii.  We had so much fun.  I think they kids dance for about three hours, while I put in a good, solid hour.  I am hoping to get this for the kids and then use it for our school p.e.

I would like to say I could give a great recommendation for the music, but I can't.  It is all secular music and depending upon your kids age and your preference, this might not be the game for you.  They do "drop" out any inappropriate words, but some of the songs we still skipped because of subject matter.

So with that said, I still plan to get it.  In my opinion, there was enough positive to out weigh the negative.  Next time we "Just Dance" I will take some pictures and let you in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment