Monday, November 29, 2010

The Tea Party

I held a tea party for Makayla's friends this year. The centerpieces for the tables were pens covered with pink ribbon and I very larger snowflake on the top. I also made corsages for the girls, but did not get a picture of them. I found these really colorful, glittery poinsettias at Joann's. I then just hot glued them to a piece of elastic. I think they turned out great.

Our tea table

I am not sure what Rosie was doing when I took this picture.

The birthday girl in a lovely summer dress that has to be worn with a shirt underneath, because it is itchy.

Miss Katie Rose

Mya - This little girls is one of the cutest little things I have the pleasure to know.

Sam and she is wearing her corsage.

Mya's big sister, Ashley - Another sweet girl

Payton, Katie's big sister - She turned 10 two days after Makayla turned 6. It is amazing how quickly they grow up. She was just the cutest little thing at our wedding.

Rosie read Makayla's cards to her.

This is our new "I love this" face. You will see more of it in the pictures to come.

The guests - Our final guest is Tessa and she is in the middle front. You've seen her here before. I love that little Tessa. There is quite the sparkle in her eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment