Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 3rd

As I have mentioned before, it tends to be feast or famine on this blog. I apologize. I really have no good reason for it other than life gets full. I get a lot of pictures and do not want to take the time to edit them.

I am back now with pictures from the last few weeks. These pictures were taken on the 3rd of this month. The girls talked their dad into allowing them to do some sparklers.

Above is Sammy doing her sparkler-fairy dance.

Bailee in one of her unguarded moments.


Above is where all of the smoke from the sparklers collected.


Jeremy and Luken watching the fun. Luken thought the little lights were cool. He wanted to touch the ends.

I will have much more to come - more 4th of July weekend, more Brandi and family, and more Jeremy Movius family.

No comments:

Post a Comment