Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Life Recently

I thought I would give you an idea of what the month of June has been like for me.

8th - I was given the choice to be induced or not. I chose to be, which I should not have.
11th - Luken is born at 11:15pm. I was at the hospital by 6:15am. Needless to say, it was a long day.
15th - Luken's first doctor's appointment. He has gained 3 oz. He weighed 8lbs 10oz.
15th - I had to go to the ER, because of a pain I was having in my abdomin. I found out I had a bacterial infection in my uterus, probably due to being over checked during the inducing process.
25th - Took my last antibiotic and was feeling a lot better.
28th - Makayla got a LARGE piece of gum stuck in her hair. She had thought to save it behind her ear.
29th - Took Luken to get his circumcision. I did not watch, but I could hear him cry all the way down the hall. He really, really did not like it. It upset him so bad. He slept for the majority of the day.
29th - Luken was weighed and he weighed 10lbs 12oz. The child gained two whole pounds in two weeks.
30th - I visited the dentist and had three teeth filled. One was because a chunk had fallen out Sunday night.

My month has gone quickly with a lot happening. I hope yours was less full of not so good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. i'll bet you feel like June flew right by.....i feel that way and I didn't have near the excitement you did this month :)

    ReplyDelete