Friday, January 6, 2012

Stuff

Not a very eloquent or interesting title, but I just could not think of anything.  I do have more holiday pictures.  They are just not ready yet.  I am working on them.  

I thought I would just take a minute and share a couple of great sites I have found.  One via Pinterest.  If you are not on Pinterest, you should be.  Fabulous ideas on everything.  The other because I was researching how to make money at home and save money.

The first is SproutRobot.  It is a website for all you gardeners.  You put in your zip code and it will tell you when you should be planting.  Yeah!!!  I am very excited about this.  These last years of doing a garden have been challenging for this very reason.  I love to simplify my life.  They will even send you emails to let you know what should be going on each week.

The second is Money Saving Mom.  I have chanced across this site a couple of times.  Today I was reading a series of articles on making money and being a stay at home mom.  It was very interesting and informative.  This site all kinds of money saving ideas though.  It is great.  Check it out.

On the personal side, we were suppose to start school this week, but didn't.  Bailee has had a terrible sinus infection all week.  I could use that as the excuse, but the reality is, I was not ready.  Our holiday parties were just too spread out this year.  The last one being on Sunday.  I needed another week.

The younger girls and I did do some fun "school" stuff though and we made sure to read every day.  I also had Makayla tell me that she likes reading now.  Yes, getting her to read has been like pulling teeth.  Not fun.

Next week we will be back to our full schedule with dance and church groups starting again.  I am taking a big breath before we jump back into the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment